BCI lead a public-engagement process where the members of the community were provided the opportunity to inform the Board of Trustees of their wants, needs, and desires. At the top of the list was programming space for the children, youth, and families of the County. An additional need was for more meeting space.
A 14,000 s.f. addition was added to the existing 24,000 s.f. The project features included:
- 4,000 s.f. Community Room with stage
- Children and Teen Activity rooms
- Local History/Genealogy Research space
- Tech meeting room and Quiet Study rooms
- Enhanced staff work areas
- Art Gallery and Cafe