The 32,800 s.f. judicial center located in Flemingsburg was completed and dedicated in January 2012. The new facility is located across the street from the previous County Courthouse constructed in 1952. The building contains Circuit, District, and Family Courtrooms, a Grand Jury Room, and the Circuit Court Clerk’s Office. Funding for this project was provided by the 2008 Kentucky General Assembly.